What you will learn:
We’ll explore the following, and more:
- Surprises in court, and why the client’s situation didn’t go as you expected
- Key points you’ll need to know about Section 211 View of the Child Reports
- The crucial tasks of parenting co-ordination, and your role
- How to know when we’re stepping outside our role
- Important community resources to have on hand to offer clients
Date: Wednesday February 28th 2018
Time: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Address: Main Floor Lounge, 1246 Fairfield Road, Victoria BC, V8V 3B5 (street parking available).
Cost: No Cost. BCACC Member only workshop.
When registering *Please use the format BC when entering the province. * For assistance with registering, please contact Janine Toombs at email@example.com
About the Facilitator:
Tammy Van Hinte, RCC is a Family Mediation Canada Comprehensive Family Mediator and an RCC with 11 years of experience of successfully helping clients find their way through the challenges of separation and divorce.