The BC Association of Clinical Counsellors offers the designation RCC (Registered Clinical Counsellor). This designation is one of the most recognized counselling designations in British Columbia and assists counsellors in demonstrating their professional validity. The RCC designation has become synonymous with professional accountability and adherence to high ethical standards in the counselling profession.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE BCACC?
- Professional recognition as an RCC
- Counsellor regulation and accountability
- Eligibility for further revenue streams (EAPs, WorkSafe, CVAP)
- Association advocacy for the development of the counselling profession
- Inclusion in a province-wide client referral system
- Preferential rates on workshops and continuing education opportunities
- Affordable professional insurance packages
- Cost-effective advertising opportunities
- Member rates for hotel reservations and booking software
- Connection to the counselling community
- Ongoing peer support
- Annual networking opportunities
- Access to relevant ethical and legal information