Social Media Links:
Social Media Rules:
BC Association of Clinical Counsellors reserves the right to edit or remove any comment that does not comply with the guidelines below:
Please be respectful
We encourage polite and professional dialogue and a respectful exchange of opinion and ideas. However, your comment must not
- Discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, or sexual orientation.
- Contain personal attacks on anyone, whether affiliated with the BCACC or any member of the public.
- Contain harassing or bullying language.
- Contain profanity.
Such comments will be removed.
Please be relevant
Your comment must be:
- Relevant to BC Association of Clinical Counsellors subject matter or the discussion topics posted.
- Coherent and intelligible.
- Considerate of privacy (please do not include your phone number or email address in your post or comment)
Your comment must not:
- Be a commercial activity or an advertisement for services you offer. If you wish to advertise with us, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Please be patient
While the internet is a 24/7 entity, we are not. The BCACC cannot commit to moderating or replying to every message or comment posted. Our Facebook page will be monitored during regular business hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 4:30pm.
The BC Association of Clinical Counsellors strives to post content that contains
interesting studies and information pertaining to mental health and the counselling profession.
- Information about BC Association of Clinical Counsellors regional events.
- Information about BC Association of Clinical Counsellors administrative features.
- Information on member services.
from time to time, information on community events and other associations.
- Announcements about new website features.
The number of Facebook posts on each business day may vary however the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors will not post more than 3 a day.
Use of “Share”
The BC Association of Clinical Counsellors may share relevant information or links from other Associations. The decision to share a particular message does not imply endorsement of any kind.
Use of “Like”
The BC Association of Clinical Counsellors decision to “Like” a particular Facebook page does not imply endorsement of any kind. Similarly, the appearance of a Facebook user as a fan of the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors page does not imply endorsement.
Wall posts and comments
The BC Association of Clinical Counsellors always welcomes feedback and ideas that are constructive and relevant from its users. All comments will be read and any emerging themes or helpful suggestions will be passed to the appropriate people in the organization.
However, we may not be able to respond to all comments. They will be handled on a case-by-case basis. As the most reliable way to contact us, we suggest that you contact Head Office by phone (1-800-909-6303) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Links to other websites
Our Facebook posts may include, for your convenience, links to websites that are not under our responsibility. The BC Association of Clinical Counsellors is not responsible for their accuracy, reliability or content and we do not endorse the sites or their content in any way.
The BC Association of Clinical Counsellors is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals. Our page is hosted by Facebook, a third-party service provider, and we encourage you to read the Facebook’s Data Use Policy.
BC Association of Clinical Counsellors employees on Facebook
Some BCACC employees may be active on Facebook through their own personal accounts, under their own names or pseudonyms. Despite their professional affiliation with the BCACC, their posts do not represent the official position of The BC Association of Clinical Counsellors, and should be considered the product of each individual as a private citizen.
The BC Association of Clinical Counsellors is committed to serving its clients in a prompt, reliable, courteous and fair manner. For general enquiries please contact our Head Office:
Toll Free: 1-800-909-6303