We’ve brought together three RCCs to share their insights on using social media to promote your practice, and how to communicate effectively and authentically in a digital space.
In this one-hour conversation we will be looking at some top considerations:
- The different social media platforms and which ones to choose.
- How to market yourself.
- Using social media to engage and educate people.
- Planning out social content so that it does not lead to overwhelm.
- Creating a brand to be able to deliver a consistent and recognizable experience.
- A quick overview of the ethical way to use social media when promoting your practice
We hope you can join us for this rich panel conversation.
ONLINE SESSION INFORMATION:
Date: Wednesday September 29, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Cost: No Cost for BCACC Members
$20.00 Plus GST for Non-Members
$10.00 Plus GST for Non-Member Students
NOTE: Registration Fees are Non-refundable.
Registration Deadline: September 27th, 2021. Pre-registration is required.
Format: “Zoom” Meeting. A separate email will be sent the day prior to the event to confirmed registrants containing the information for joining the webinar.
Should you encounter a problem with registering please contact Janine Toombs at [email protected] for assistance.
If unable to attend the September 29th live presentation, this panel discussion is being recorded and will be available for purchase at a later date. Do not register/pay for the recorded access through this live online workshop registration page.