Five Reasons to attend Counselling in a Changing World
Registration is now open for Counselling in a Changing World!
Here’s why you should put June 17-19th aside on your calendar for attending:
1. Beat virtual burnout. After a year of never-ending Zoom meetings, the idea of sitting in front of a screen for three days might sound exhausting. That’s why we’ve created this conference as a hybrid event. Attendees can watch some content at their leisure and then attend live for an interactive discussion with presenters and colleagues.
2. Big names = big value. Moving to a virtual platform opens the door for us to engage speakers whose names are instantly recognizable. For example, pre-conference workshop presenter Dr. Bruce Perry, who is currently embarking on a promotional tour of a co-authored book with Oprah. We are proud to present a high calibre of speakers at this event and don’t want you to miss this opportunity to engage with them.
3. Diverse content. Conference speakers come from many different parts of the world and not only bring regional flavour to their topics but also diverse areas of practice.
4. Skills to put into practice. This is not your typical conference just focused on research and theory. Expect to leave each session with tangible ways you can incorporate skills and tools into your practices.
5. Connection & play. Many of us have been working in isolation for more than a year. We recognize the need to connect for a virtual group hug and some fun!