Navigating COVID-19: Our Top Resources
MEMBERS: We are communicating with you through email and in the Member Portal. For information and resources related to COVID-19 impacts and considerations for your practice, please read the Breaking News homepage of the Member Portal, which you can log into here.
Take care of yourselves, be safe and be supportive of each other.
We are all navigating a strange and unfamiliar time. Many of BCACC’s counsellors are able to provide remote counselling services and we encourage you to utilize our FIND A COUNSELLOR tool. You can check the box for Online or Telephone counselling to specifically find their services.
BCACC is supporting our members with resources posted in their member portal and through their email.
Below are some top pages where the public can learn more about the COVID-19 situation. We are following recommendations from our top health officials and keeping our members up to date on relevant resources for their practices.
- Managing COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Mental Health Considerations
STAYING UP TO DATE:
- BC COVID-19 Response Updates
- BC COVID-19 Support App
- Updated information from Canada.ca
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Travel & Tourism Canada
- COVID-19 Stigma Guide
- Advice on mass gatherings
- Ministry of Health BC COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool
For non-health related COVID-19 questions (e.g. supports, programs, etc), a new dedicated phone line has been set up at 1-888-COVID-19.