Registration Now Open for Counselling in a Changing World
The wait is over and registration for BCACC’s first virtual conference, Counselling in a Changing World, is now open!
We’re so pleased to bring you three days of inspiration, connection, and transformative learning. Our lineup of speakers have been featured on the world stage (hello, Oprah and TED Talks!), includes internationally influential therapists, and best-selling authors. Now, these renowned professionals bring their cutting-edge research and insights to our membership in interactive presentations and Q+A sessions. Bust the boredom of working in isolation over the past year and connect with your peers at this one-of-a-kind event.
Your all-access ticket includes:
- Two pre-conference workshops: The Impact of Trauma on the Developing Child: Implications for Working with Indigenous Populations presented by Dr. Bruce Perry & Facing Life’s Challenges: A Meaningful Reply presented by Dr. Alfried Langle & Derrick Klaassen, Ph.D., R. Psych
- Ten presentations that overlap conference themes: watch the pre-recorded presentations when it suits your schedule then attend the live Q+A’s designed for connection
- Lunch and Learn featuring Dr. Geri Bemister
- Relevant Panel discussion by industry leaders
- Power Hour: A lightning round of 10 buzzworthy topics in 5-minute intervals
- Dedicated networking and connection opportunities
- 20 Professional Development/CE hours
- Certificate of Attendance